Monday, September 12, 2011

Beast? Human? Human Beast? Me?

There is a beast inside me? or I'm the beast?

' Why I did that?! '

I can't forgive myself...
I ran out of control...
' I suppose to protect her, but end up I hurt her. '

Why... I can't believe what I did...
I let my emotion and the 'beast' inside, overtake me...
I really can't accept and forgive myself...

I being control by my emotion...
Stress, overtaken me. How can I let this happen? and happen on her...
This is ridicules... It is unacceptable...

This time I don't even dare to say sorry. because this time, is way more then just a sorry can settle down... I'm totally unforgivable.
................................................................... I didn't mean it...but still it's happened....
........I have a beast inside me? or I'm the beast...?
What am I?... What is happening?.....
......

No comments:

Post a Comment