Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This been stuck in my heart...

i really wan to voice it out...

To my parents, friends, lover... I am sorry.

'Mum and dad, I am so sorry. Keep both of you waiting for so long. I am so sorry... can't give both of you a happy life yet.. but do be patient, I won't let both of you wait too long.'

'Friends, sorry that I keep troubling you all... I still remember the promise I made. I won't forget. Once it is time, I will take action as I promise! Do be patient, it won't be long.'

'CM, I'm sorry...so sorry. Keep making you worried. I can understand why you had that thoughts. I really understand. The effort, the support you gave, it won't be wasted... I really do mind about the thoughts you having now, seriously! Sooner or later, I will make confirm what you wan, just the matter of time. Please do be patient, it's happening soon.'

words, thoughts, writing and post by Bryan Yeoh. !

No comments:

Post a Comment