Sunday, November 27, 2011

Good day ?!

What a good day, I had yesterday.

Early in the morning, went to blood donation..

Had cold war, and gaps within my beloved.
I lost my wallet : Cash, cards, Identity cards, all gone in the afternoon.

travel in the middle of no where, with only RM2.70, and almost empty petrol.
finally, atleast I reach home safe and sound.

Hahaha! really an epic adventurer!

'For me, material will come and go,
it can be earn and lost.
I don't really mind much bout it.'

'The most precious is the experiences I face and had,
it's something, that nobody will have the same as mine,
it makes me grow.'

'Thank you, for giving me such epic and challenging adventure.
Everything like in planning already,
every single step I move, lead me to somewhere and to be someone else.'



No comments:

Post a Comment