Saturday, December 3, 2011

4th Dec

4th of December, which is a day I stepped in to this world
a day I started my journey, The Journey, because it's my journey that no one would feel or taste of it. Only Me=)

The world is so wonderful!
It's so amazing!
is like all kind of different pieces of puzzles forming up together
there are any kind of puzzles...different size, shape, color, angle..
but when all comes together, it formed up a very nice and meaningful picture.. a picture of our life.

2011 is really a biggest year for me, so far
it might has bigger or larger coming up, but I wouldn't do it without what had happen this year..
really...really..real..ly...r e a l l y..

Hahaha! I'm definitely no idea how to describe the 'feeling' I'm having..
when comes to word expression...everything stuck somewhere else..Haha!
Forgive me =)


Here by, I wish myself a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and all my DREAMS come TRUE!
and for you'all MAY all you'all DREAMS come TRUE too!
Stay NICE and SHINE!

I may not be like STEVE JOB or BILL GATES that change the WORLD yet,
but I do Hope Every Little Things that Happened between You & Me now, may Change You or Me or TheWorld.

'A little Step, makes a Great Difference.' by BryanYeoh

 Dream BIG, live out LOUD and PROUD! by BryanYeoh

No comments:

Post a Comment