Sunday, June 5, 2011

To all my friends, buddies, family...and people around me. =)

Bloggieee, Hahaha!
I am back. Such a long time, I didn't step in to my blog.

Suddenly, have the feel to update about my emotion & feeling now.
^^I had been staying at KL for 3 months already.
Left my hometown for 3 months, I never felt homesick or anything...
but i really do miss my buddies and my sweetest MUMMY! and my bro so much..anyways they are moving here!

HAHAHA! I will be no freedom again~~~ BlaBlaBla...never mind. =)

Between this 3 months, a lots of things happened...
I learned & experienced a lot.
but isn't enough for now =)
I wan to explore more~ challenge more~ gain more and more experience~
no matter fail or success, I willing to give it a try!
NEVER ever GIVE UP!!! Always REMEMBER that.

I really felt so much and deep...
things that around me,
people that around me.
I share with them,
them do share to me,
and i found out...
the communicate between people... it's so special.

=) I met a lots of friends here...
I couldn't get through all the problem without you all.

x10000 of thank you! So the deepest part of my heart!
Thank you!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment