Thursday, June 23, 2011

HARDCORE!

Alohaa~ It is 11 at night,
college life is all about, assignment, assessment, classes & chilling...
but
mine is more than that... Hahaha.

Ohh ohhh ohhh, hahaha..
what am i gonna share~~~~

I think today is quite a great day,
i had a great conversation with my lecturer, Ms. Grace *a Sarawakian =) hah.
know more about her, ^^hahaha! ya her.. wow~o.o~

Today presentation was awesome, the first time i sang in front of so many people..
wow~! I feel so AWESOME! *perasan ~.~

but
the only things is....HARD time had just started..
a lots of coursework, presentation & assignment need to complete,
and
YES!!! I am a lazy bug! YES! I mean B U G! @.@
hope that can take off the 'stupid BUG'...
and then start HARDCORE !


I do feel today is a GREAT day^^,
fell so much, everything happened beside me...Nice~
just dun know how to describe by words...

nahhhhhh~ ingore***


Well, gonna start my work... =)
Have a nice & sweet dream, good n i g h t !


the coming post is a sharing, about my Bro in law.
=) he is a awesome and nice guy.
He stepped up to another journey, started to fight for his future.. =)
Stay tuned. ^^ .

No comments:

Post a Comment