Tuesday, June 14, 2011

breathless.

Since i moved to KL, to start my new life, take the new challenge, i already prepared for everything, the everything means both of positive and negative side.

I keep reminding myself, never ever ever GIVE UP, sure keep it on! Hold what i dream to be till the end of the day.
for sure, i never think of giving up, or quit.

But since i decide to take the first step to change my life,
all the hard time never stop coming to me,
all the challenging and difficulty keep on coming one by one,
some times,
It's come all in once.

I keep telling and consoling myself,
all of the hard & difficulty is just a beginning,
i took it as a experience,
and mutated it to THE FORCE that make me goes on.

so

i insisted to take the challenge and over clam all the problems.

but something....
tired...
helpless...
confused...
exhausted...
do happened...

I din really realized, i been in a rough time...
until this morning,
when i wan to style my hair,
i found out a lots of white hairs...
shock O.O....
ermmmmmmmmmmmm....=.=


I just hoping i can find a way to release my stress...
i tried,
shouting with no reason...
jump everywhere like a monkey...
hitting my head on my 'pillow'...
running around like a chicken's ass on fire...
dance like a dance machine...
eat like a hunger ghost...
drive like a 'bastard'...
being crazy and silly all the time...but i am tired now. ~o~

I WAN TO RELEASE MY STRESS~!!!
but H O W ??? ='(

2 comments:

  1. as a your friend.
    we will feel weird that you being so crazy or 'over' crazy someday.
    feel that you keep all the things to yourself,
    not to say you have to tell everything..
    but seems you are tired now,why don't you try to find an ear to help you release some of your stress?
    just find someone that you trust.
    CHILL=D.
    it maybe can help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno...
    I tried to tell, but the problem doesn't change or recover, but in the end i drag the friend down too.
    I still can't find a person that can really talk to...i have lots of GOOD and BEST friends, but i think they care me too much and well...so they will effected by me. xDDD so i dun wan to effect my good friend. ^^
    somehow, i just wan to releaseeeeee all the stress...and i think only a thing can do.
    Is that, i over calm all the problem, i take the challenge and fight for it.^^.
    then the stress will be released.

    ReplyDelete